[Free] Avril Lavigne Head Above Water {Zip Mp3} Album Download

Noutati despre Tesla Motors
jonesownload

12 Feb 2019 12:41

[Free] Avril Lavigne Head Above Water {Zip Mp3} Album Download
Imagine

Album Download : >>> http://www.musiconfriday.com/avril-lavi ... -download/

Head Above Water is the upcoming sixth studio album by Canadian singer Avril Lavigne. It is scheduled to be released on February 15, 2019, through BMG Records.[2] It also marks Lavigne's first album to be released in over five years since her self-titled fifth album, marking the longest gap between two of her studio albums.[1] Its lead single and title track, "Head Above Water", was released on September 19, 2018.

The production on this album includes Lavigne, Stephan Moccio, Chris Baseford, Johan Carlsson, Lauren Christy from The Matrix, Ryan Cabrera, Travis Clark, Bonnie McKee, JR Rotem and Mitch Allan among others.

Avril Lavigne makes her return to music with the release of her brand new single “Head Above Water,” and you can stream it right here!

“Thank you for waiting so patiently as I fought through and still continue to fight, the battle of my lifetime. The first song I am choosing to release is called ‘Head Above Water‘,” the 33-year-old singer wrote in a letter to fans.

“It is also the first song I wrote from my bed during one of the scariest moments of my life. I had accepted death and could feel my body shutting down,” Avril continued. “I felt like I was drowning. Like I was going under water and I just needed to come up for air. Like I was in a river being pulled in a current. Unable to breathe. Praying to God for Him to help me just keep my head above the water. To help me see through the stormy weather. I grew closer to Him. My mother held me. In her arms, I wrote the first song that I am releasing to tell my story. I later met a beautiful soul, Travis Clark, and we sat down at the piano and sculpted the rest of the song. Then I took it to the genius, Stephan Moccio and love what he did to the music.”

Avril Lavigne has taken to Twitter to share the cover art and tracklist for her forthcoming album Head Above Water. The release of this record will be the first full-length for Lavigne since 2013.

While there is no release date for the album just yet, it is expected to drop in February. However, Head Above Water will be available for preorder Dec. 12.

Read more: twenty one pilots’ ‘Trench’ didn’t get a Grammy nomination, here’s why
Lavigne’s first single was inspired by her battle with Lyme Disease. However, Head Above Water is sure to address Lavigne’s triumphant comeback as a whole.

The cover features Lavigne in a pool of water, holding a guitar close to her body. While the instrument is slightly submerged, the majority of the guitar stands proudly out of the water. Check it out below.

Scrie răspuns